Monday, June 2, 2014

Block Card baby card

What a hot muggy day it was today.  I spent most of the day hiding down the basement where it is substantially cooler.  Once it was a little cooler outside I went out and watered the flower planters, only to be dive bombed by a horde of mosquitoes.
While I was down the basement in my work area, I cased a block card by Deb Valder here.  I found the card fascinating when I first saw it on Pinterest, but it wasn't that hard to make.  I made the card almost exactly as Deb did but now that I know how to make the block card I will be making more of them.
Here's the card:


Stamp: Something for Baby
Inks: Pool Party, Daffodil Delight,  Crisp Cantalope
Papers: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party,  Crisp Cantalope
Accessories: File tab edgelet dies, Something for Baby Framelits, rhinestones, pearls, White Baker's twine, Crisp Cantalope thick twine, dimensionals, Polka dot folder

Flower was made using 1 3/4" scalloped circle punch.

No comments: