Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Thinking of You -Sketch Frenzy Friday

My blendabilities arrived yesterday and I was anxious to try them out.  The sketch with Sketch Frenzy Friday here provided the perfect background for the stamp set I had in mind.





I used the Daffodil Delight set of blendabilities, with the Skin Tone (bronze) in the middle of the large flower.  The small flowers were stamped with Island Indigo ink and punched with the coordinating punch.  The rhinestones in the center were coloured using the Tangerine Tango blendability pen.

Stamps: Peaceful Petals, Petite Petals
Inks: Memento ink, Island Indigo, set of 3 Daffodil Delight blendabilities, Skin tone blendabilities, Tangerine Tango blendability
Papers: Gumball Green, Whisper White, Watercolor Wonder DSP
Accessories: Honeycomb folder, Petite Petals punch, Artisan Label punch, rhinestones, dimensionals, Gumball green stitched satin ribbon

2 comments:

Patrice Herrera said...

So Glad to see you stamping again! I am happy things worked out so well. Your card is lovely great colors and textures as usual Maria.

Kim Innis said...

I really, really love your card!!! So glad you played along with us at SFF.