Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Gently Falling - an Autumn Card case

I saw this card on Pinterest and tried to track down the original artist but could not find out who it was.  This card is almost a CASE of this card.  I did change a few things.
If you recognize this card as yours will you please get in contact with me and I will give you credit.






Technique:
The card itself - I embossed a second Very Vanilla layer with the Fancy Fan folder and die cut a Label framelit shape in the middle of it.  Into this shape I stamped the sentiment.
The leaves were stamped with Chocolate Chip ink onto Whisper White paper and sponged different colours on them before cutting them out.  I used a combination of Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango and Old Olive.
After cutting them out, I adhered them to the outer left edge of the die cut.

Stamps: Gently Falling, Word Play
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive
Papers: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
Accessories: Fancy Fan embossing folder, Labels Framelits, Victorian crochet ribbon, Naturals Button

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Beautiful Fall card Maria!!! Love the color combo used for the leaves and they layout.