Saturday, August 4, 2012

Penmanship Merry Christmas - Challenge 184 LNS

Challenge 184 with the LNS group is to CASE a Convention picture.  Since I did not go to the convention I had to search through quite a few blogs to find  picture I could CASE.  As it turned out the card I ended up Casing turned out to be in the Holiday Catalogue (Pg. 6)
The hardest thing about this card was the tulle ribbon.  It was a bit too wide, so  I ended up  cutting the ribbon in half and then applying it to the back of the panel 1/2 a strip at a time.
About the only thing I changed was the sentiment, as I did not have that stamp set, so I used  a retired stamp set: Hand Penned Holidays.





Stamp: Hand-Penned Holidays
Inks: Versa Mark
Papers: Very Vanilla, Green Gumball, Champagne glitter, Early Espresso Core'dinations card stock
Accessories: Green Gumball embossing powder, Scallop border punch, sandpaper, tiny star punch, 3 1/2" Scalloped Cherry Cobbler Tulle Ribbon

No comments: