Saturday, July 14, 2012

Mittens - Technostamper 229

I just got home from listening to an Elvis impersonator at the concert in the park just blocks from my home.  He sounded almost better than Elvis himself.
The heat has been so unrelenting it is hard to think of Christmas coming and designing Christmas cards.  But, if I am to be ready for the fall, I need to be making them starting now.
This Christmas card uses the sketch challenge with Technostamper here



 

Stamps:  Making Mittens, Many Merry Messages
Inks: Early Espresso, SU markers
Papers:  Early Espresso, Whisper White, Candlelight Christmas specialty designer paper
Accessories: Mitten builder punch, White baker's twine, dimensionals, Scallop oval punch

1 comment:

MJ said...

Are you loving this set, I have not bought it yet but keep thinking I want it. Wonderful card, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!