Friday, July 6, 2012

Horse Frontier - Monday Lunchtime Technostamper Lunch Challenge

Tomorrow I'm off to Jazzfest in Lakefield.  Hopefully the day won't be too hot.  It's funny how I've been thinking all day the craft show was on Sunday, until I looked at the calendar and realized that the show is tomorrow.  Boy did I have to scramble to give my things together and get the car loaded.

This card is for the Technostamper challenge #228 here.  I changed the sketch in that I turned it upright.

 

Stamp: Horse Frontier
Ink: Soft Suede
Papers: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Island Indigo,Comfort Cafe Designer Paper
Accessories:    Houndstooth folder, 1/2" Baja Breeze seam binding, 3/8" Island Indingo ruffled ribbon

3 comments:

Terry said...

Nice card! I love the Houndstooth embossing under the layers.

MJ said...

Love this, this is the first I have seen with this set. I was so hoping for a new horse set, not sure this is what I wanted so I have been looking to see some samples. Great job with the sketch, thanks so much for playing along this week!

Jane said...

Great card Maria. Could be used as male or female card.