Friday, February 17, 2012

Fresh Vintage Birthday - Sketch Frenzy Friday

Hope this post is finding you well and happy and that you all had a wonderful heartfelt Valentine's Day.
The weather continues to flip flop - the temperature dropping into the deep freeze one day and into nice sunny weather the next.  However, with the passing of each day Spring is that much closer.
Today is Friday, and time for a mini blog hop with Sketch Frenzy Friday.  Hope you will join us and enjoy some eye candy viewing all the creations of the SFF team members.
Today's sketch is by Kim Innes




Here is my interpretation:


I just loved doing this sketch as it has so many different elements.  Because Sale-a-Bration is on right now I am using the SAB stamps as much as possible.  This sketch is no exception.
Here is the card recipe:
Stamps: Fresh Vintage (SAB), Petite Pairs
Inks: Old Olive, SU Markers (Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive)
Papers: Old Olive, Whisper White, Pocketful of Posies designer Paper,
Accessories: 5/8" Old Olive Satin ribbon, 1 4/4 by 7/8 Oval Punch, 3/4 by 15/16" Oval Punch, 1 1/4" square punch, 1" square punch, Postage stamp punch, rhinestones, dimensionals, Square Lattice embossing folder.

Now its your turn.  Make a card or scrapbook page using Kim's sketch and upload it to the homepage here.  I look forward to seeing your creations.
Your next stop in the blog hop is Patrice's blog here.  You will find a link on her blog for the next stop.  Don't forget to leave comments along the way as we all love them.

Enjoy yourself.  I'll see you next week.

3 comments:

Robbie said...

Cute card Maria. That green really pops!

Patrice H said...

I love your card! The floral images are so colorful and fun! You did an amazing job in combining all the elements as usual.

Unknown said...

This card caught my eye and I found myself sucking in my breath ... it is gorgeous!! I love the color combination and choice of dsp! Such talent! Thanks for sharing!