Tuesday, January 31, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Wine Tag - Challenge 158 LNS Group

This is my morning to make wine tags for the craft show this weekend.  I've already made Valentine Day ones, general ones, and now I needed one for St. Patrick's Day - so I used challenge 158 with the LNS group i.e. to use the colors black, white, and another color.  The other color I chose was Garden Green - for the shamrock of course.

The same dimensions were used as in the previous post:  8 1/4 by 2 1/2" scored at 2 7/8", with a 1 3/8" circle punched in the top to accommodate the neck of the wine bottle.

Stamps: I (Heart) Hearts, Teeny Tiny wishes
Inks: Garden Green marker, Versa Mark
Papers: Basic Black, Whisper White, Garden Green
Accessories: Houndstooth embossing folder, 3/8" Basic black taffeta ribbon, 1 3/4 by 7/8" oval punch, Modern word label punch, rhinestones, 1 3/8" circle punch

No comments: