Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Song for Stampers Song 5 - Twelve Days of Christmas

This is the final Christmas song for stampers that was forwarded to me by another group.
I did, however, make changes to the words of this song.I have had lots of feedback indicating how much these songs have been enjoyed.  Please feel free to forward them on.  We all need a little cheer this time of year.
Sing this song to the tune of  "12 Days of Christmas"

12 Days of Christmas

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
  12 rubber stamp sets
  11 packages of card stock
  10 embossing folders
  9 duel tip markers
  8  colors of glitter
  7 assorted ink pads
  6 rolls of ribbons
5 Sissix dies
  4 Designer papers
  3 craft punches
2 blender pens
  and a brand new Big Shot!!!!!

No comments: