Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Apothecary Art Happiest Birthday

Are you ready for Santa Claus?   Hope all your shopping (and baking) is almost done and you can put your feet up tonight.
I miss the snow we usually have for Christmas, plus going to the mall and soaking up the Yuletide atmosphere.  This year, because of foot surgery and a painful knee (having knee replacement surgery in March) I have been unable to get to the stores.  All my presents this year have been hand made, which is not so bad I suppose.  Reminds me of when I was a kid and that's all we could afford to do.
Todays card gives you a sneak peak of the stamps and products in the new mini catalogue.  It is a partial case from a card in the Stampin Up Success magazine.




Stamp: Apothecary Art,
Inks: Black Stazon, Basic Black, SU Markers
Papers: Marina Mist, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Marina Mist designer paper
Accessories: Adorning Accents Embossing folder, 3/8" Blushing Bride pleated satin ribbon, 3/8" Victoria Lace crochet cotton, Labels collection framelits, Large pearls, Aqua painter, Subtles button, Linen thread, Dazzling details, Scallop border punch, dimensionals, glue dots.

1 comment: