Monday, May 2, 2011

Anniversary Goodies for Caroline LeBel - Team Leader for the Canadians Ink team

I presented Caroline with this card and cupcake box (with an actual cupcake in it) at the last team meeting in Toronto April 23.  She was celebrating her 9 year anniversary with Stampin Up.

Thanks for the write up Caroline.

 

Anniversary goodies for me!

by Craftin' Caro on Tuesday, 26 April 2011 at 07:16

As those of you who follow my blog know, I'm celebrating 9 years as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator this month. 9 years! Not sure how that happened, but the old adage of how "time flies when you're having fun" sure rings true in this case.

I was gifted with many beautiful cards from my stamping peeps this weekend, so I'll try to get them all posted here before the month is done.

The first I get to show you will be a gorgeous card & cupcake set from the incomparable Maria Vanderform. How lucky are we to have her as part of our "Canadians, INK!" team, not to forget our gratitude at her willingness to share and teach us new things at every meeting. She rocks our socks!



Here's a closeup for you to better see some of the details of this card.

I just loved the two "9"s that were covered in chunky glitter - me and my bling, eh? Maria knows me well!
The flowers and butterfly were all embossed with White EP and cut out before being layered on the card.
And if you do not recognize the stamp set or Designer paper, don't worry -- that's because it's using NEW goodies being featured in the upcoming Summer Mini catalogue!
As a demonstrator, Maria and others have been able to get their stamping mitts on the goodies from the new catty ahead of time...always one of the funner perks of demo-hood!

This coolio box made from the Love Impressions Specialty DSP had a nifty circular holder on the inside to keep the cupcake in place. A box like this is a great way for you to be able to give a sugary treat to someone without worry of it toppling over en route. There was no fear that this Black-Forest goodie was NOT going to be eaten and appreciated, though :)



Thanks again Maria for some wonderful treats for me! xoxo




No comments: