Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Baby card won the Color Challenge

I was astonished to hear that my baby card won the color challenge with Rubber Redneck  here . 
Actually, I was one of two winners, because only 2 people did the challenge - but I'm pleased none the less. Here is the card that won.
Stamps: Fox and Friends, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride
Papers: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Blushing Bride
Accessories: The Blushing Bride layer is embossed with Elegant Lines Embossing Folder,  The image is cut out using the Scallops Rectangle Clearlite die, Butterflies with the Beautiful Wings Embosslite Die, Whisper White panel behind images embossed with the Perfectly Polka Dot embossing folder and the embossed images lightly sponged with Daffodil Delight, Decorative Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Scallop Border Punch, 1/2" Blushing Bride Stitched Poly Ribbon, dimensionals, pearls
Color Round Up Badge-001

No comments: