Thursday, April 7, 2011

Just for You - color challenge #29

The colors for this challenge for Rubber Redneck here were:  Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, and So Saffron, a fun color combination.
Here is my card:

I used the Pesto Pattern Specialty paper and sponged all the colors on it in a random pattern.  I then wiped the surface with a paper towel and the embossed images just popped!  I really love the effect.  It's the first time I've used this paper, and I'm going to use it more.

Stamp: Teeny Tiny wishes
Inks: Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron
Papers: Baja Breeze base, followed by a layer of Rose Red.  The top layer is the Pesto Pattern Specialty paper.  Other papers:  Wild Wasabi and So Saffron
Accessories   5 Petal Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, Two Step Bird Punch, Curly Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch, rhinestones, Square Lattice embossing folder

1 comment:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along in the Color Round Up Color Challenge!