Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Flower made with Build a Cupcake Punch

I know - I'm obsessed!!!  I have to be able to make flowers with all the punches.  Well, I thought about it all day and finally figured out a way.
The flower is made using the cupcake holder.  I'll show you the card so that you can see what I've been up to.



Stamp: So Happy for You
Inks: Pacific Point, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive
Papers: Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Marina Mist, Blueberry Crisp Designer Paper.
Flower: Bashful Blue, Old Olive
Accessories: Framed Tulip Embossing folder, Build a Cupcake Punch. 3/4" round punch, 1/2" round punch, Modern Label Punch, stampin dimensionals, SU blue glitter.

If anyone is interested in a tutorial please speak up.  It's probably easier than trying to type it out.

The flower was glued into the center of a frame that I learned how to do at our team meeting on Saturday - but I did find a tutorial on Splitcoaststampers here


Below is a close up of the flower in the frame.

No comments: