Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lovely as a Tree - with Brayered Background

This card wasn't really planned - it just evolved.  I was practicing my brayering technique for an upcoming class, and once I completed the background, the stamp set "Lovely as a Tree" immediately came to mind.  The card was completed using the sketch from the Technostamper sketch challenge - although I turned the sketch on its side.
Here are the materials I used:
Stamp: Lovely as a Tree
Ink: Black Stazon.  Background brayered with Old Olive and Baja Breeze.  The sun was created by using a dauber and daffodil yellow ink
Paper: Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Elegant Soiree Designer Paper, Glossy Card stock.
Accessories: Elegant Lines and Polka Dots embossing folders, dimensionals

2 comments:

Mary Lou and Paul said...

Very pretty card!

MJ said...

Wonderful brayering. (is that a word??) This is so pretty and I love how it all came together. Great job, thanks so much for playing along this week with my sketch challenge!