Monday, February 6, 2023

Cards made with scraps

 Stampin' Up's designer paper is so gorgeous I hate to throw even the scraps away.  So, I sat down the other day and made some cards using scraps.

I made 6 card using:

1. 1/2" strips

2. Scallop triangles (punch)

3. Left over panel

4. 1 1/4" circle punch

5. 2" squares cut diagonally into 2 triangles



In the above card, I cut 2" squares in half diagonally, with the middle one showing the floral image.  The left over pieces are from the Dainty Flowers DSP.


These scrap pieces are from the By the Bay DSP.  They were cut in 1/2" strips and added around the center. The finished piece was embossed with the Metal embossing folder. The focal images were from the By the Bay bundle and were left over from other projects.

The panel was left over from another project. It is from the Dainty Flower DSP which is a SAB project..

For this card I used a 1 1/4" circle punch on various pieces of left over By the Day DSP.  This project was embossed with the Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder.


A scallop triangle and a 1 1/4" circle punch was used to create this background.  I used the brick embossing folder to finish this back ground.

I have many more ideas for using scraps in making cards so stay tuned.
 

No comments: