Friday, October 22, 2021

Spooky Halloween Wreath- Paper Craft Crew Tic Tac Toe Challenge #448

 The Tic Tac Toe challenge with the Paper Craft Crew challenge was perfect for Halloween, especially the column I chose - Halloween, Wreaths, and die cuts. I immediately thought of the Sparkle of the Season bundle. My card is below.





I love sponging, creating my own backgrounds ,especially with the blender brushes. For this card's back ground, Pumpkin Pie ink was applied on Bumblebee cardstock, applying the colour progressively lighter at the center.

Using the Seasonal Swirl die, a wreath was die cut using Black glitter paper as well as 3 bats. These were added to the card front using glue dots. The sentiment was embossed with white embossing powder on Basic Black card stock and added to the card front   across the wreath using dimensionals.

No comments: