Thursday, March 18, 2021

Get Well Double Diamond Fold Card with Butterfly

 I have been intrigued by the variety of card folds that have been presented not only on Pinterest, but also on You Tube.

One fold particularly intrigued me - the Double Diamond Fold Card.  I found quite a few tutorials to help me create this fun fold, but the one I found the most helpful was this one.

This fun fold was wonderful for displaying butterflies from the new Butterfly Brilliance stamp set and DSP.


Stamp:  Butterfly Brilliance, Many Mates
Inks:  Black Memento, Stampin Blends (So Saffron, Melon Mambo)
Papers:  So Saffron, Melon Mambo, Butterfly Bijou DSP
Accessories:  Scoring tool, Butterfly Wings die




.So Saffron card base adjusted to 4 by 10 inches but I used the scoring guide below.








No comments: