Friday, April 3, 2020

Morning Star cards

The Morning Star stamp set , up until today, sat on my shelf, neglected.  So, I challenged myself , starting with a simple card while I was getting used to the various images.


I think this is one of my favourite cards, with the Morning Glory stamped in Coastal Cabana with Daffodil Delight added to the center.


Then I stepped up the complexity of the card extending the length of the vines and adding more flowers.  As well as a ribbon , some embellishments were added as well.  The flowers are stamped with Gorgeous Grape ink.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

I copied this card and just love it! I love morning glories anyway and bought the stamp set because it was my last chance. I am so glad I did. Thank you for this gorgeous design. Brenda Whicker