Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Flowers on a Brick Wall

Today was a horrible, rainy, snowy day with slush so thick it felt like walking in a slushy drink (not that I've ever done that).  I stayed indoors playing with my new kittens and keeping track of my son who had surgery 2 days ago and a friend who broke a hip. I myself did not feel too well, so I did not get down to the craft room until evening.

Tonight I played with a SAB stamp set "Thoughtful Blooms' and its coordinating punch.  Both are free with a $60 order; the punch with a $120 order.



After embossing the Whisper White card stock with the Bricks and Mortar Embossing folder, the four clustered leaf stamp was stamped in three areas using Garden Green ink.  The flowers were stamped with Highland Heather on a separate piece of card stock, punched with the coordinating punch and added to the card front in the middle of the leaf cluster.  A rhinestone from the Noble Peacock rhinestone collection was added to the center of each flower,


The sentiment was also stamped in Garden Green ink and die cut with the layering square die and matted with a slightly larger Garden Green card stock.

Supplies Used:
Stamp:  Thoughtful Blooms
Inks:  Garden Green, Highland Heather
Papers:  Whisper White, Garden Green
Accessories:  Flower Punch, Layering Square Die, Noble Peacock rhinestone collection, Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder.

No comments: