Monday, December 4, 2017

Santa's Suit Christmas Tags

As I mentioned in a previous post, it took me a while to work with the Santa's Suit Bundle.  But once I got working with it I thoroughly enjoyed the process.  I felt like a kid again playing with the paper dolls fitting then with different clothes.  Remember those dolls??  I know, I'm aging myself!!

Today I used this bundle to make a set of Christmas tags.

d
The images of Santa reaching for his illusive clothes were stamped and coloured with Stampin' Blendabilites and then die cut.

They were adhered randomly on 6 different tags.  In each tag his clothes are elusively out of reach.

Each tag is  2 by 4" of Real Red card stock punched with the Angle tag topper punch.  The images were mounted on a 1 3/4 by 3" piece of Whisper White card stock.  Silver tag tinsel was added to each tag top.  Some dazzling diamonds was added to Santa's hair and the fur parts of clothing.

Here are each of the tags singly:


Supplies Used:
Stamp:  Santa's Suit
Inks:  Black Memento, Stampin' Blendabilites, Basic Black Marker
Papers:  Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories:  Santa Builder Framelits, Dazzling Diamonds, Angle tag topper punch, Silver tag twine

No comments: