Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Birthday Four Panel Card

I've seen a lot of Four Panel cards on Pinterest and decided to try this fold for myself.  I used the tutorial by Dawn here.

Instead of doing a lot of stamping I used the Lots of Lovely DSP.


As the name implies this card has 4 panels, each decorated with a different design of the DSP. It is fan folded closed.

The base card is Whisper White, and you'll need a 12 by 12 piece to start.  Each panel is layered with Pool Party and then  the DSP.

The sentiments are from the stamp sets "Birthday Blossoms" and "Big on Birthdays"


The smallest panel is on the front and I decorated both the front and back of this panel.
Below you see the other side of the front panel and the panel beside it.


The flowers are either fussy cut from the DSP, or stamped, coloured with Stampin' Blends
and fussy cut using the stamp set "Birthday Blossoms"

Here's a close up of the flower I stamped and coloured.  I just love the new Stampin' Blends! I used  Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight markers, and after I cut them out I sponged the edges with Basic Gray ink and applied dimensional glitter to the center.


Opening the entire card -----



Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Birthday Blossoms, Big on Birthdays
Inks:  Black Memento, Versa Mark, Stampin' Blend (Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight), Basic Gray
Papers:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Lots of Lovely DSP, Basic Black
Accessories:  Black Embossing Powder, Dimensionals glitter (non SU)











No comments: