Friday, September 8, 2017

Halloween Cello Treats

My eyes are glued to the TV set again today as Hurricane Irma barrels towards the Florida coast.  I have a dear friend who lives north of St. Petersburg and it looks like her city will also take a direct hit.  She was hoping the Hurricane would veer East and then they wouldn't be affected.

Just last weekend my eyes were again glued to the TV as Hurricane Harvey caused massive epic damage in Texas and Louisiana, with so much rain falling that the earth crust there actually sank by the shear weight of the water.

And now Irma.  Plus two other category 5 Hurricanes are brewing in the Atlantic and Caribbean.

And I just heard that Mexico had an earth quake!

Back to Halloween - not quite so scary this year.

Again I am making Halloween treats in cello bags as they are very popular with my customers. However, I have up dated the toppers, featuring Scary Cat, pumpkins and crazy hats.

Here's a close up of the topper.

I used the new Circle Tab punch to seal the cello bags closed as well as providing a base for the other elements.
The Spooky cats were punched directly from the Spooky Cat DSP using the Spooky Cat punch, and the hat and pumpkins fussy cut from the same DSP.  To neaten up the back, I punched an Oval in Pumpkin Pie card stock and adhered it to the back.

Love that Spooky cat!


No comments: