Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Pop and Twist Birthday Card Using Jar of Love

I'm not quite finished with Christmas yet.  A customer of mine wants me to teach her the Pop & Twist Technique so I thought I would brush up on the technique.  So, I made a birthday card using the Jar of Love stamp set.

I used the video tutorial here although there is a super easy version here

I'm going to use the original version

Stamps: Timeless Texture, Jar of Love, Remembering Your Birthday, Amazing Birthday
Inks: Basic Gray, Sweet Sugarplum, Pear Pizzazz, Black Memento
Papers: Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum, Fruit Stand Designer Paper
Accessories: Everyday Jars Framelits, Layering Circles framelits, Velcro (non SU), dazzling diamonds


 Here the card is opened to show the various decorated panels, again using the Jar of Love stamp set. Close ups of the panels are below.




No comments: