Tuesday, November 22, 2016

NOEL

This is another card made using the Pop and Twist technique, but this time it's a Christmas card.  I sold a lot of Christmas cards last weekend and I'm doing 2 shows this coming weekend, so I need to replenish my "stash".  This card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest.









Stamps: Wonderful You, Peaceful Wreath
Inks: Black Memento, Versa Mark
Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Presents & Pinecones DSP, Red Glimmer, Dazzling Details Glimmer
Accessories: Metal rimmed rhinestones, Layering Circles Framelits, Oval framelits, Apothecary framelits, Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Bigz Alphabet Typeset die, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling details, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Cherry Cobbler embossing powder
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...