Monday, September 19, 2016

Spooky Pumpkin Halloween Treat - a Craft Fair Item

Remember how much fun we had with the Curvy Boxes last year?  One of the things I made with them was the pumpkin treat holder - one with a spider web hat.  The spider web doillies were on the clearance rack, which brought back memories of this cute little guy.
I'm doing a craft show at the end of this month, and what better to make for that than some Halloween treats in the form of a spooky curvy box pumpkin.

I made a dozen of them and filled them with the pumpkin chocolates.

I had to refresh my memory on how to make these boxes, so I checked out the video made by Tami White here

The face was hand drawn, and the bow on the top was made using the Halloween Night Specialty Paper.

Supplies Used:
Stamp: Woodgrain Background
Ink: Soft Suede, Basic Black Marker
Papers; Pumpkin Pie, Halloween Night Specialty DSP, Black glimmer paper
Accessories: Tree Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Word Window punch, Spider Web Doillie







No comments: