They were stamped in the oval non embossed area of a piece of Whisper White embossed with the Sparkles embossing folder.
- three images were stamped - the third faintly to make it look like it was behind the other two.
- colouring was done using a blender pen and ink pads
- using the end of a blender pen small colourful dots were placed around the images.
- butterflies are always associated with flowers, so one was punched using the small butterfly punch.
- at the base of the flowers a 1/8" melon mambo ribbon(retired) was tied into a bow and adhered with a glue dot.
Stamp: Helping me Grow
Inks:Black Memento, Rose Red, Melon Mambo, Perfect Plum, Rich Razzelberry, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Sprinkles embossing folder, 1/8" melon mambo ribbon (retired), small butterfly punch, Wink of Stella clear glimmer brush, pearls.