Friday, June 10, 2016

You Are Amazing - Layering with Squares

Do you ever start out doing something, and end up doing something else?  That's what happened to me today.
I was thinking of the spotlight technique, so thought I would give an idea I had a try.
What I ended up doing was a layering techniqe using framelits - on two cards from the same stamp set "Remarkably Yours"

For the first card, I used the new squares framelits

After stamping and colouring the image, I die cut the image using 2 sizes of square framelits.  After sponging the edges, I rebuilt the imaage using dimensionals , one layer with the first square, 2 stacked images with the middle square.



Supplies Used: 
Stamps:  Remarkaably Yours, Cottage Greetings
Inks: Black Memento, Always Artichoke, Markers(Old Olive, Always Arrtichoke)
Accessories: Stacking Squares framelits, Blender pen, 3/8" cotton mossy meadow ribbon and bow, dimensionals.

Here's another card I made, only this time using Oval Framelits.




No comments: