Saturday, April 30, 2016

Two Wreaths for a Craft Show in May

I spent the last 2 days making flowers using dies/punches etc for 2 wreaths.  I bought the grape vine wreaths in the Habitat for Humanity store so my cost layout was minimal.  Just the time.
I wanted the wreaths to look spring-like by using pastel colours.

Some of the dies/punches I used are as follows: (this list may not be complete)
  • Fun Flower die
  • Bigz Bouquet die
  • Spiral flower die
  • Various sizes of Scallop circle punches
  • Strips of DSP sut with Fringe scissors
  • Sunflower die leaves
  • Butterfly framelit
The second wreath is a smaller one.  I wraped a 2" gold gauze ribbon around the wreath before attaching the flowers.
The flowers I used were 3 sunflowers made using the Spellbinder dies.  Each flower was sponged with Soft Suede and the leaves with Mossy Meadow.  All three flowers are not the same color.

No comments: