Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Covered Mini Legal Pads with Pen - Craft Fair items

It's that time of year.  I am getting a lot of applications for craft fairs, and my first one is May.  So, intermingled with my cards, you will see craft fair items.  Last night I made several of the covered mini legal pads, some of which I have not decorated yet.  These are the two that I have.

This one I covered with  Flowering Fields  DSP (SAB) matted with Whisper White.  Four images of the coordinating stamp set Flowering Fields were stamped on Whisper White, matted with Old Olive, and all four mounted on Blackberry bliss cardstock.  In the middle is a piece of Rich Razzelberry ribbon and bow.

Please note:  the pen has been covered with micro pearls.





The basic cardstock is Daffodil Delight.  On the front I placed a piece of Botanical Bliss DSP, the reverse side of the patterned paper on top of it.
A piece of Whisper White cardstock, matted with  Cajun Craze cardstock.  Then using the coordinating framelit to the Botanical Blooms stamp set, several items were die cut and arranged on the front.  The colours used coordinate with the DSP paper on the front. Pearls were placed in the centers of each of the flowers.

More will be posted later.


No comments: