Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Altered Journal - a Craft Fair Item

Yes, I was busy yesterday.  I covered the journal using Flowering Fields DSP.  I didn't have enough left to use the same DSP on both side, so I cut them in half, and used a half of each on both front and back.  A black die cut strip was used to cover the seam.

The spine was covered with Basic Black cardstock, and a piece of clear sticky ribbon was placed along the edge of it.

On the upper Basic Black piece, a small and medium die cut butterfly was adhered.  they were die cut using a piece of Flowering fields DSP.

On the lower half, The Apothecary framelits was used to die cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock.  Using the stamp set "Big News", the sentiment was stamped on Whisper White, die cut using an oval framelit (I cut the bottom and top off), and matted with Calypso Coral Cardstock.  This was added to the Apothecary die cut and then adhered to the bottom of the journal

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...