Sunday, March 20, 2016

A Cuppa Made my Day

This card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.  It was not a SU card, but when I saw it I said to myself that I could make a similar card using the stamp set "A Nice Cuppa"

Three cups were die cut using the "Cups & Kettles dies and framelits" - two in Whisper White and one in Daffodil Delight.  A 1/4" Daffodil Delight strip was added along the right side of the card.
The cups were decorated using the elements in the dies and framelits, and then mounted on Basic Black cardstock.
Then using the "Botanical Builder framelit dies" some colour was added.  Some small flowers were die cut in Real Red, Daffodil Delight, and Basic Black.  Some Old Olive leaves were also added.
Metal framed pearls were added to the middle of each flower, and some Wink of Stella clear glitter was added to various elements of the card.

Stamps: And Many More
Inks: Black Memento
Papers: Basic Black, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories: Cups & Kettles framelits & dies, Botanical Builder framelits, Metal framed Pearls, Wink of Stella clear glitter, dimenskionals.

No comments: