I'll put the recipe at the bottom of the post.
- Using the hand made texture past, it was applied to the top of the Rose Wonder framelit which had been positioned on a piece of heavy Whisper White cardstock. The framelit was lifted off and washed under running water, and the paste on the cardstock allowed to dry (several hours).
- After it was dry, the rose was coloured with Rose Red ink using a sponge dauber. The leaves were stamped using the coordinating stamp set, with Pear Pizzazz ink. The leaves were filled in using a sponge dauber and the same coloured ink.
- On the background, using Sahara Sand ink, I stamped the image from the "First Sight" stamp set. I stamped off first to make the images as light as possible.
- For the sentiment, I first stamped the image that would be die cut, and then stamped the sentiment in the middle. It was then die cut using the coordinating framelit, and mounted on the card using dimensionals. Three rhinestones were added below the sentiment.
- 1/4 cup corn starch (any brand)
- 1 tablespoon white school glue like Alymers
- 1 tablespoon white acrylic paint
- 1 tablespoon water
Place the rest in an air tight container, and you will be able to use it again.
Stamps: Rose Wonder, First Sight
Inks: Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand
Papers: Rose Red, Sahara Sand, Heavy weight Whisper White
Accessories: Rose Wonder framelits, Hand made texture past, sponge dauber,
Note: When adhering the heavy cardstock to the matting layer, using a lot of adhesive, making sure the adhesive goes to the edges of the back of the cardstock.