She explains the construction of the card very well in this video
I used the colour challenge with Fab Friday - Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss, and Hello Honey, and the challenge with SUO which is to make any kind of greeting card featuring Fall.
The card features Vintage Leaves, although I did use other stamp sets.
- Unfortunately because the card folds open it wouldln't lie flat, so the card doesn't look straight.
- The base is Cajun Craze, which has a window cut out the front using the Square framelits.
- Inside is a piece of Whisper White cardstock which is scored in 2 places and folded in a valley and a fold.
- The leaves were stamped in Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, and Hello Honey
- The sentiment is from "Endless Birthday Wishes" stamped with Blackberry Bliss.
- The right end of this piece is adhered to the back inside of the card, and the rest folded up.
- The card is closed and the panel at the front built.
- The first piece, Hello Honey, was adhered to the Whisper White piece only.
- On top of this is a Cajun Craze piece, followed by Hello Honey and then whisper White. All these were die cut using the Square framelits.
- On the Whisper White piece, the larger leaf if stamped with Blackberry Bliss. On separate pieces of Whisper White, the smaller leaves are stamped and die cut - one in Hello Honey and one in Cajun Craze. They were adhered to the front using dimensionals.
- The sentiment on the front was stamped with Cajun Craze on Hello Honey.
- The embellishments are Hello Honey candy dots.
The card opening.
Stamps: Vintage Leaves, Endless Birthday Wishes, Sassy Salutations
Inks: Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss
Papers: Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Accessories: Square framelits, Leaf framelits, dimensionals, candy dots