But the card today, for the challenge with Try Stampin' on Tuesday is a card that includes snowflakes - a lot of snowflakes.
- The Night of Navy cardstock base is layered with Whisper White. The remainder of the card is designed on this Whisper White layer.
- The embossing folder "Woodlands" was inked with Night of Navy ink and was run through the Big Shot with the piece of Whisper White cardstock inside.
- The trees were painted with Whisper White reinker, then Versa Mark was applied using the Versa Mark pen, heat and stick powder applied, heat set and then Iridescent Ice Embossing powder applied and heat set.
- The small snowflake from the "Among the Branches" was stamped randomly between the trees with Versa Mark and embossed with White Embossing powder.
- Silver cording was adhered to the front of embossed front as indicated in the diagram above.
- The silver cording can be seen better at this angle.
- 8 snowflakes were punched using the Dazzling diamond glimmer paper (punch is non SU), They were combined in pairs using glue dots, and then adhered to the front of the card also using glue dots.
- A rhinestone was placed in the center of each snowflake pair, and also some smaller ones in the snowflakes in the background.
- The sentiment was stamped in Night of Navy and embossed with Clear embossing powder. It was then die cut using an oval die and applied to the front of the card. A snowflake pair was adhered to the top of the sentiment oval. The sentiment is from Penny Black.
Stamps: Among the Branches, "Blessing" from Penny Black
Inks: Night of Navy, Whisper White reinker, Versa Mark
Papers: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamond Glimmer paper
Accessories: Woodlands embossing folder, Versa mark pen, Heat and stick powder, Iridescent Ice Embossing powder, White embossing powder, Clear embossing powder, Oval die, Snowflake punch (non SU), rhinestones, glue dots.