Thursday, November 5, 2015

Haunt Ya Later - Inkspirational Challenge #94

The challenge this we at Inkspirational Challenge,  is a Halloween one.
To make this card I used the background of a card discarded by one of my students last night because she didn't like the way it turned out.  We were working with the Woodland Embossing Folder.
Sometimes one has to think outside the box.
When I saw this challenge I decided to finish the background for a Halloween card.






  • I first finished the background made using the Woodlands Embossing Folder.  The sky was darkened and I brayered the trees with Crumb Cake.  Then using an Early Espresso marker, I made shadows on one side of the trees.
  • Then I stamped a raven, some spooky eyes and some bats in the background. For these I used a combination of stamps:  "Among the Branches", & "Wicked Cool"
  • The image of the cat with the hat beside a pumpkin was coloured with copic markers and a bit of glitter applied.
  • The circle framelits was used to die cut the image, which was mounted on a Tangelo Twist scalloped die cut circle using dimensionals.
  • This was applied to the lower left corner.
Supplies Used
Stamps: Halloween Cat (Stampinbella), Wicked Cool, Haunt Ya Later, Among the Branches
Inks: Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Memento, copic markers, crumb cake, Early Espresso marker
Papers: Basic Black, Tangelo Twist, Whisper White
Accessories: Woodland embossing folder, Big Shot, Brayer, Dazzling details, dimensionals, Circles framelits.

No comments: