One of her activities on the weekend is ballet lessons, and she loves competing in events. She has learned to be very competetive as she is the youngest with 2 older brothers.
One of her favourite colours is pink - purple second. Before I send the card off, I will put her name of the front and the number "7".
Unfortunately I am one week too late to post it on their blog, but I'm going to post it here anyway.
- Base card is Pink Pirouette, layered with Whisper White and then Pink Pirouette DSP
- The image of the Ballerina was stamped with Memento onto Whisper White cardstock, the edges of which were rounded with the corner rounder punch. This piece was matted with Pink Pirouette cardstock, the corners of which were also rounded - and then the edges were sponged.
- The image was coloured with a blender pen and ink pads , after which I added glitter. My grand daughter loves glitter. I gave her a whole set of glitter glue for Christmas last year.
- This image piece was added to the card front using dimensionals.
- The sentiment, stamped on Pink Pirouette, and made into a banner was added to the bottom of the image - partly with a dimensional, and partly with tombo.
- The Pansy Punch and the Petite Petal punch were used to make the flower
Stamp: Talented Trio
Inks: Black Memento, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, skin tone blendabilities
Papers: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette DSP
Accessories: Corner Rounded Punch, Dazzling details glitter, Other (non SU) glitter, Pansy flower punch, Petite Petals Punch, dimensionals