I hope my card, this week, is clean and fresh enough.
- I started by making the center background panel. To make this background, I applied markers from the subtle family on an acrylic block, spritzed it lightly with water, and stamped it on a piece of Whisper white cardstock.
- When it was dry, I adhered it to the center of a 4 by 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock
- Then I stamped the branch image from Summer Silhouettes in Memento ink, so that it extended from the edge of the cardstock onto the background panel.
- The sentiment, from Sheltering Tree, was stamped on a strip of Marina Mist which was notched at both ends and this strip was adhered just below the top of the image panel.
- A nordic designer button (retired) was threaded with White Baker`s twine and this twine was tied into a bow. It was attached to the top of the Marina Mist strip with a glue dot.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog