- After cutting out the reindeer, I sponged the edges with Crumb Cake ink to get rid of the white lines.
- Then I made a backdrop for the deer. The corners of a 2 1/4 by 2 1/2" of crimped Chocolate chip paper were punched with the new Curvy Corner Trio Punch. Half of a burlap ribbon, frayed at the top end was adhered to the bottom of this piece.
- The two deer were adhered to this crimped piece, and they appear to be laying on some straw.
- The sentiment is from "Holly Jolly Greetings" and is stamped with Chocolate chip ink onto Whisper white cardstock and matted with a remnant piece of the crimped chocolate chip cardstock.
- Three gold sequins were added in a random fashion to bring some bling to the card.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog