I have used a lot of retired products, but I've used current ones as well.
- This is a 5 by 5 card
- The base is Elegant Eggplant, layered with Very Vanilla, and then Sweet Li'l Things DSP
- Horizontally, in the middle, I adhered a scalloped lacy ribbon from a retired kit.
- Using the now retired scallop square punch, I punched 4 punchies, one each of the following colours: Delightful Dijon, Tempting Turquoise, Elegant Eggplant, and Smoky Slate.
- The letters were die cut with Calypso Coral using the retired die set Bigz Alphabet die set. Each letter was adhered to one of the scalloped square.
- The squares were adhered to the card front with dimensionals.
- To decorate the card a bit, I used the stamp set: "Something for Baby" and its coordinating framelits.
- The sentiment is from "Petite Pairs"
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog