I used a You tube video tutorial by Maria Russell. She made the card look so easy by showing us step by step how to make this card. I was able to make it the first time.
- This is the Gatefold shutter card closed, and held closed by a bellyband decorated with a flower made with various sizes of scallop circle punches.
- The base card is Very Vanilla, cut at 8 1/2 by 5 1/2" then scored at 2 1/8 and 6 3/8".
- I used Pacific Point cardstock with Pretty Petals DSP stack
- The partially opened card shows the shutter component on the inside of the card. The shutter is partially opened - opened enough to see that the word stamped in the middle is "Congrats" from "Happy Happenings"
- The card is fully opened - as is the shutter. The circle in the middle of the center panel was made using a circle framelit.
- The inside is decorated using the Bird Builder punch and the Petite Flower punch. Brights sequin embellishments adorn the middle of each flower, and a rhinestone is on top of that.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog