This is the first card, and features the Elk?
- The base card is Chocolate chip cardstock, layered with Crumb Cake.
- The DSP is from the Go Wild DSP stack.
- The image itself was stamped with Black Memento ink on Whisper White cardstock, and coloured with Neutral markers and a combination of Aqua painter and blender pen.
- The clouds in the sky were formed using scallop circles and sponging on Marina Mist ink.
- After sponging the edges with Chocolate Chip ink, it was matted with Chocolate Chip cardstock and adhered to the left side of the card.
- At the upper right, two banners were made, one in Crumb Cake and Chocolate chip and they were attached to the image panel.
- The sentiment was stamped using the stamp set "Amazing Birthday". Markers were used to colour the stamp.
- Two neutral buttons were attached with glue dots between the banners and the sentiment. Early Espresso baker's twine was formed into a bow and attached with a glue dot.
- Crystal Effects was applied to the word "Happy" in the sentiment, and 2 dots on each of the banners.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog