These cards are 4 by 4", so I used the Envelope Maker to make the envelopes.
Card 1: Lettuce:
- The base card is Old Olive. The top section was made using the new stripes decorative mask. Using a dauber I added Old Olive ink first in one direction and then at right angles to that - thus creating the gingham look. This I layered with Daffodil Delight cardstock and adhered it to the top of the card.
- The lettuce was coloured with markers and an aqua painter. The banner was stamped a second time, coloured with Soft Suede and Daffodil Delight ink and a blender pen, cut out, and adhered it over top of the banner on the card using dimensionals.
- The image panel was matted first with Daffodil Delight and then Old Olive cardstock. This was adhered to the card front slightly off center using dimensionals.
- The base card is Old Olive, with a strip of DSP from Pretty Petals DSP stack was adhered to the left side.
- The image itself was stamped with Memento ink onto Whisper White cardstock, trimmed to 2 1/8" and punched with the Ornate Tag Topper punch. A piece of Calypso Coral thick Baker's twine was tied at the top.
- Using Old Olive ink, dots from the stamp set "Kinda Eclectic" was stamped randomly on the tag around the image.
- Again, as in the previous card, the banner was stamped a second time on a scrap piece of Whisper White, and coloured with Pear Pizzazz and a blender pen. It was then cut out and adhered over the original banner using dimensionals.
- The tag was adhered to the front of the card using dimensionals.
- The Base card is Crumb Cake cardstock, embossed with the new Brick embossing folder on just the front.
- A banner was made using a strip of Whisper White cardstock, and the dots decorative mask and Blackberry Bliss ink. It was cut to about 3/4" wide and notched at both ends. It was added to the front of the card at an angle.
- The image of the grapes was coloured with markers and an aqua painter. The image was trimmed and the corners rounded with the corner rounder punch.
- Again, the banner was stamped a second time, coloured with Crumb cake and a blender pen, cut out, and adhered over the original banner with dimensionals.
- The image was adhered to the front of the card with tombo.