Today I thought I would do the sketch challenge with Hand Stamped Sentiments .
I had previously coloured the images of the Sea Turtles from the stamp set "From Land to Sea" while I was at a craft show, and they fit perfectly into the image of the sketch.
- The base card is Always Artichoke, layered with Basic black, and then Whisper White.
- Using Marina Mist and the background stamp with "You've Got This" the Whisper White was stamped, and then I took one of the other stamps from the same set and stamped it over the background. You can see the tail of it under the sentiment.
- The Sea Turtles were cut into 3 pieces, 2 pieces smaller than the 3rd. The corners were rounded as per the diagram, and the edges were sponged first with Marina Mist and then Pacific Point ink.
- I drew some bubbles over the turtle's head, and motion marks around the feet.
Here's a close up of the turtle.
- These image panels were attached to the stamped background using dimensionals.
- The sentiment is from "Bring on the Cake" stamp set, and the edges of this banner was also sponged with Marina Mist and Pacific Point ink.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog