This card is for the sketch challenge with The Paper Players I used some left over background I had made using the blendabilities before they were discontinued. The image was stamped on that using Black Stazon, and was coloured with some of the blendabilities that still work.
- The Base card is Chocolate chip cardstock, layered with Crumb Cake.
- First I stamped 3 images of just the duck taking flight (I stamped off first so the images are faint). Then I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to stamp some small chocolate chip dots in the background. The background looked too "blah" for me, so I embossed it with the Zig Zag folder.
- The image of the duck taking flight was stamped on a blendabilities background, and as I mentioned, coloured with some still workable blendabilities. The image was die cut using the Circles framelits. The same framelits was used to die cut a mat in chocolate chip. They were adhered to one another using dimensionals.
- Before adhering the circles to the Crumb Cake layer, I looped 2 pieces of Early Espresso Baker's twine behind and above it.
- A strip of Old Olive was adhered at the bottom of the circle, with a smaller banner of Soft Suede DSP above it.
- The sentiment is from "Bravo"
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog