Thursday, June 11, 2015

Do You See Yourself in Crafty Girl?

When I saw this stamp set I just had to buy it.  It reminds me so much of my fellow crafters.  Do you see yourself in this image?  She has so many supplies that there is little room left on her desk to create - something that heppens to me all the time.

  • The cardstock is retired Coastal Cabana, and the Whisper White cardstock has been die cut with a spellbinder die.
  • Copic markers were used to colour the image.  I dearly miss the blendabilities!
  • The ribbon is retired SAB calypso coral, and the flower was die cut with a small spiral flower die.  Before curling it into a flower, the ends of the flower were coloured with a Calypso coral blendability.
The saying I put on the inside is really appropriate for us crafters:  "You are the type of girl (woman) who makes ordinary things extraordinary".

No comments: