- The Basic cardstock is Chocolate Chip, layered with Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Using Chocolate Chip ink, the image of the train was stamped off twice before stamping it twice on the top half of the Very Vanilla layer. This left a faint image of the train.
- DSP from the Neutral pack - the diagonal stripe- was adhered to the lower portion, with a strip of a polka dot piece was adhered at the top seam. Some chocolate chip Baker's twine was wound 5 times around this piece and knotted in the middle.
- On separate pieces of Very vanilla cardstock, images of a camera, the globe, the passport, and luggage were stamped with Chocolate chip ink. Each was punched with a 1 1/4" circle punch, and matted with a 1 3/8" chocolate chip circle. These circles were to the DSP.
- The edges of all cardstock and DSP were sponged with chocolate chip ink.
- The sentiment, from "Adventure Awaits" was stamped with Chocolate chip ink
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog