Friday, May 8, 2015

Paper Purse with 4 Thank You cards

Tonight's card features several products that are retiring:  DSP (Back to Black) embossing powder (Crushed Curry, punch (Artisan Label), and a die(Flower Frenzy)
I have always loved the flower with "Blooming with Kindness" and this is the stamp I will be featuring tonight.

But first, let me tell you how this card came about.
I wanted to make some Paper Purses for my craft show next weekend.  And I found the neatest tutorial on Connie's blog "Inkspired Treasures" and I used that to make the purse.  Well, then of course I had to make some cards to put in the purse, which will hold 4-6 cards and envelopes.





Making the purse was very easy, and I used the "Back to Black" DSP, the Deco Label framelit for the clasp and an antique brad as well.

I made 4 cards to fit in the purse.  I was going to make them all black, but changed my mind half way through the process and decided to add some Crushed Curry and green with the black.  So, I embossed the flower from the stamp set with Crushed Curry Embossing powder, and cut it out.  I die cut a leaf in Old Olive using the Flower Frenzy die and added it under the flower.

The sentiment was embossed with Crushed Curry embossing powder and punched using the Artisan Label punch.


Here is the card by itself

The purse with the cards in it.

Supplies Used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: