Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Valentine Card - Me and My Dog - The Paper Players #230

I wasn't going to make any more Valentine cards, but this challenge with The Paper Players here I couldn't resist.
The "theme" challenge is all about a Valentinte TO or FROM a FURRY friend! I had a particular  stamp set in mind called "Bobby and Me" - a Stampavieve stamp.
You can just see that the boy and his dog just love each other, so Bobby is giving the dog a Valentine, and the dog is giving one in return - Woof means I love you in dog language. I had to do a bit of creative stamping to get the word "Woof", but I managed.

 

After colouring the image with blendabilities, it was cut out and placed on two die cut hearts - one die cut from DSP and a smaller one from Real Red card stock.  Dimensionals were used to pop the image up a bit because I wanted to put a Valentine in  Bobby's hand.  The stamp set "Just Sayin" and its coordinating framelits was used to make the "woof" for the dog sound.  I removed the red ink from all the letters except the "woo" and then added the "f" with a Real Red marker.
The heart in Bobby's hand is from "Snuggles & Smooches" and punched with the new Sweetheart punch.  The sentiment was from a retired stamp set  "P.S. I Love You"

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...