Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Large Post it Note Cover - A Little Smile

This is another one of my items for my craft table next week.
I took a 8 1/4 by 6" piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored it at 4 and 4 1/4", inserted the post it note and then decorated the cover using the stamp set "A Little Smile"

The image was coloured with blendabilities, then cut out.The banner with the word "smile" was stamped and coloured separately.  Then it was cut out and attached to the image using dimensionals. The image was attached to a Daffodil Delight circle die cut with the circles framelits.  This framelit in turn as attached to a Coastal Cabana die cut with the Apothecary Accents framelits.  Dimensionals were used to attach the focal image to the DSP so that the ribbon could move smoothly beneath it.

Here are the supplies I used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: